Latest research on Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with a forecast from 2021 to 2025 supported by both volume and revenue (USD million). The entire study covers the key drivers and restraints for the Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication market. this report included a special section on the Impact of COVID19. Also, Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication Market (By major Key Players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segment’s outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario and Trends. The report also gives 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication industries.
Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication market is growing at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Gamesole, Kuluya, Chopup, Kucheza, Kagiso Interactive, Nyamakop, Celestial Games, Clockwork Acorn, Atos, Arista Networks
Download PDF Sample Copy of the Report:
Furthermore, to broaden the understanding, researchers have studied the global Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication market from a geographical point of view, considering the potential regions and countries. The regional analysis will assist the market players in making sound decisions regarding their future investments.
Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication Market report includes the following geographic areas such as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
Industry News And Developments:
– In January 2020, Sony Music Entertainment (SME) announced it is more directly connecting its operations in Asia and the Middle East to the Company’s leadership team and business strategy through a new reporting structure. Moving forward, there will be new hubs throughout Asia and the Middle East that will report to Sony Music’s New York-based corporate leadership.
– In February 2020, Netflix launched its first original series made in Africa. It is a spy story called Queen Sono starring South African actress Pearl Thusi. Netflix offers storytellers in Africa is an opportunity to produce better-quality dramas.
Scope of the Report
Smartphone penetration along with low data tariff, as well as investments in original and regional digital content, are some of the favorable factors for digital access and content supply, respectively, for driving the online consumption across the media & entertainment industry. For example, more than 290 million people in North Africa use mobile phones. The mobile market in the region generates $90 billion annually.
– However, Acceleration in network rollouts by mobile operators in Sub-Saharan Africa has been a vital driver of the reduction in the coverage gap. Infrastructure deployment in Sub-Saharan Africa increased 3G coverage from 63% in 2017 to 70% in 2018, extending access to more than 80 million people. 3.3 billion people live in areas covered by mobile broadband networks but do not use mobile internet this usage gap is more than four times greater than the coverage gap. Such factors might harm entertainment companies operating in the region.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
Data Access and Availability of Internet Access to Drive the Growth
– African telecommunications operators experienced positive, if muted, growth since 2018 as total subscriptions, device ownership, internet penetration, and data usage continue to increase. The increased emphasis on flexibility, freedom, and convenience in when, where, and how they interact with their preferred content is driving the growth of the entertainment and telecommunication industry in the region.
– The increased availability of low-cost smartphones and improving coverage of 3G and 4G networks are driving the demand for data connectivity and the take-up of digital services. Investment in fixed wireless and fiber technologies will also help to drive the adoption of fixed broadband in the region. The increasing rate of development in the telecom infrastructure will create more opportunities for the entertainment industry in terms of better reach and new customer acquisitions.
Data Consumed through Smartphone Segment is Expected to Have Major Market Share
– Africa is the only region in the world where the youth population is increasing. By 2050 Africa’s young people, i.e., those aged between 0 and 24 years old, will increase by nearly 50 percent. Africa will have the most significant number of young people. Africa’s youth are critical to the continent’s future when it comes to the consumption of entertainment and telecommunication services as a whole. Smartphones are becoming the most convenient devices to access various types of entertainment as the number of people owning a smartphone is increasing at a rapid pace.
– The emergence of social media is disrupting the industry and players are switching from traditional towards digital platforms, these changes are increasing their ads spend on the digital media due to which the sector is significantly benefitting from digital tools and platforms. Such shifts are facilitating efficient production, distribution, and consumption of content through mobile phones revolutionizing market growth.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Africa Entertainment and Telecommunication Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687